Park Rules and Regulations
Wenatchee River County Park Rules and Regulations
Supplemental to Chelan County Code Sec 7.24
1. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 7am. Loud music is not acceptable at any time. Campers who fail to honor quiet hours will be asked to leave without a refund. If you have visitors coming before or after office hours, make arrangements with management to let them in. Office hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm daily during peak season, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm otherwise. Check-in time 1:00 pm, Check out time Noon.
2. The speed limit is 5 mph at all times. Each site has room for one RV and one vehicle. No double parking allowed. Extra vehicles must park at a designated parking area. Do not park in adjacent sites or on the street. Parking in another camper’s site is allowed only when both parties consent to specific parking arrangement and management consents. Any vehicle parked without authorization will be towed at owner’s expense. Allowances may be made for special events, as well as 15-20 minutes for loading/unloading. Otherwise, use overflow parking lots. Do not park on the grass.
3. The grass is watered daily. Park assumes no responsibility for items left outside. Placing belongings on the black top is advised. Asphalt is slippery when wet; be careful after rain or watering.
4. Restrooms and showers are for registered campers only. They are checked and maintained regularly. Campers must use them in a safe and clean manner, and notify staff if any facilities need attention. Showers $0.25 for approximately 4 minutes. Be sure to turn the handle so the water will turn on.
5. Laundry facilities are open 24 hours. $2.00 for washing machine & $2.25 for Heavy cycle. Rinse cycle about 35 minutes into wash time. $2.00 for dryer; approximately 60 minutes. Add $.25 per 8 minutes after. (subject to change without notice)
6. Tents are not allowed on park property. All campers must sleep inside RV’s and/or vehicles. (Bed of truck is okay.)
7. Campers are responsible for the behavior of their visitors at all times.
8. Swimming at your own risk at all times; no life guard on duty.
9. Please do not throw cigarette butts, candy wrappers, or other trash on the grounds or in the fire rings. Please no smoking on the beaches. Use or possession of any and all fireworks is prohibited in WRCP at all times.
10. Pets are allowed but must be attended by a responsible adult and on a leash at all times when outside of an enclosed vehicle. Dogs may be off leash in the designated dog run area if attended by a responsible adult whose verbal commands dog obeys. All animal excrement must be removed completely. A $25 fee will be assessed upon failure to comply. Failure to cure first offense or commission of a second offense shall result in expulsion from the park with no refunds. No ferocious dogs of any size allowed in the park. Any exhibition of questionable animal behavior shall result in a report to the Wenatchee Valley Humane Society or other law enforcement agency. First barking complaint regarding a camp site results in a warning, second complaint, even if regarding a different dog at the same camp site, results in expulsion from the park and no refunds.
11. Children under six years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, including in the designated playground area. Parents, or other accompanying adults, shall be responsible for children’s safety and conduct at all times. Children may not enter the camping sites of other campers.
12. Only one vehicle shall enter the gate at one time. Damage may occur from tailgating. County is not responsible for damage to vehicles if rule is violated. Surveillance cameras are in operation.
13. Campers are responsible for any damage to utility outlets or park property.
14. Mowing occurs every Wednesday and Thursday. Please pick up your area for the mower (chairs, satellite dishes, bikes, etc.) Wednesday: A, B, & D loops. Thursday: C Loop and Day Use area.
15. No rugs/mats allowed on the grass. Please use pads or blocks under jacks; if you need blocks please see the front office. No clotheslines are allowed.
16. All satellite, coax cables, misters, lines etc. must be at least 7 feet above ground to allow mowers and carts to go under with no interference.
17. All WCRP utilities are monitored and tested as per Washington State Dept. of Health regulations. Please contact management immediately if any problems with utilities occur.
18. Management determines which gates and doors should stay open or shut. Please do not close any doors or gates that weren’t already closed, and please do not leave open any gates or doors that weren’t already open.
19. WRCP management and employees must continually maintain, monitor and adjust the irrigation electric water and other services. We strive to stay out of sites, but this cannot be guaranteed.
20. Do not climb on any sculptures throughout the park.
21. Please notify management as soon as possible of early departure date. This will allow WRCP to accommodate as many guests per season as possible.
22. If any camper has any problems with another camper or the use of a site, please contact WRCP management.
23. Some sites are used for longer term camping and may be occupied on a monthly or seasonal basis. A $180.00 deposit is required for the following year’s reservation. Long term site reservation requests are processed in order of receipt.
24. If campers wish to have family or friends camp at WRCP, please make reservations through the office directly.
25. Registered campers who occupy sites are guests of WRCP. No camper, visitor, or guest, owns or controls any part of any site. WRCP management has the right to refuse service to any one at any time. No refund will be given if you are asked to leave the park.
Free WiFi: Access code available from office
WRCP cannot guarantee dish reception and does not allow people to move around until they find a spot where they get reception.
All weekly sites are buy six nights and get the seventh night free; must use same spot all nights. Passport America discount honored April and October, excluding weekends and holidays. All weekly stays limited to fourteen days/nights and a minimum five days/nights must intervene any subsequent stay.